Get a Little Face Time — UFCU Your Way
Much of your everyday money management can be done quickly and easily with secure Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and automated Phone Banking services. These options are easier than ever to learn and use. Just ask around. It has been reported that as much as 80% of Americans prefer online and mobile banking over visiting a physical location, but we know that sometimes you need a little face time.
If you need or prefer to do transactions in person — welcome! You can always visit your preferred branch for financial advice, banking financial services, or if you need a little help. Where offered, here are ways for you to get your on-site banking done efficiently and safely:
- Walk-in service
- Drive-thru service
- Lobby appointments
Please check our Quick Service Guide before you head our way. Not every branch offers all the contact types listed above. Double check that someone can help you with your particular needs at your preferred branch. Check our locations page to see which branch are convenient and open to serve you. We ask that you remain flexible, as we may modify some services or hours without notice.
We have adopted these measures to keep you and our employees safe:
- UFCU encourages all visitors to wear masks while in our branch lobbies.
- Physical distancing from others is enforced, and some teller stations are closed to promote this.
- There is a limit on the number of people allowed in the lobby, so we may ask you to wait outside as others complete their banking.
- We request that only one person per transaction enter the lobby, unless additional people are necessary for the transaction.
- Refrain from visiting a lobby if you feel unwell.
- We're regularly sanitizing each location for extra confidence.
If you prefer an appointment for lobby services, you can set one up through our contact form, by emailing Member Services when logged into Online Banking or Mobile banking, or by calling (800) 252-8311. Note that there may be a wait to obtain an appointment as we will accommodate walk-in traffic as quickly as possible. (Not all branches offer appointments. Visit the Quick Service Guide to learn more.)
The following transactions require a branch visit:
- Get instant-issue debit cards
- Get temporary checks
- Close accounts
- Get traveler’s notes, cashier’s checks, and money orders
- Get a vehicle buyer’s check
- Pick up direct deposit forms and statement copies
- Manage account signers and beneficiaries
- Wire funds
- Get loan documents, medallion stamps, notary services, and form signatures
- Access the coin counting machine
- Open new personal or business accounts
- Access your safe deposit box
- Meet with Investment Services (You can make an appointment directly with Investment Services to open or close certificates, inquire into IRA accounts, redeem savings bonds.)
- Make cash withdrawals over $10,000
- Retrieve loan documents
Pro tip: Many items you might want to pick up could be mailed to you upon request. And, you can complete many everyday financial transactions at our ATMs.
Don’t Underestimate Your ATM
Everyone knows ATMs are a quick and convenient way to withdraw cash. But did you know you can do more? Many ATMs allow you to check your balances, deposit cash or checks, transfer funds between accounts, pay some bills, and make credit card payments.
Find a fee-free UFCU ATM in the Austin area, Galveston area, or via the Austin ATM Alliance.
Make the most of your valuable time and the resources available to get your banking done, whenever your money is on your mind.
Quick Service Guide
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.