At UFCU, You’re Family
If you’re looking for a place to work that values building great teams, thrives on progressive ideas and creates a foundation of unwavering integrity, University Federal Credit Union may be the place for you.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our employees and offering an environment where people care about each other like family. That’s pretty unique in the financial services industry.
See our current openings
A People-First Culture
The most resounding reason our employees love working at UFCU is simple: the people. We share a common set of values focused on membership, service, integrity, community and education, reflected by our tenured staff and ongoing recognition at local and national levels across a wide array of industries.
Our values drive our mission: to provide for the well-being of our members. We achieve this by working collaboratively towards the common goal of member education and advocacy.
Read our employee stories
Job Search Tips
Gracie Barrerra, UFCU Corporate Recruiter, visits KXAN's Studio 512 to share some insight into finding and getting that perfect job in the new year.
- Make a list of your personal work values to help determine the corporate cultures in which you work best.
- Research potential employers on sites like Glass Door to find out what employees think about the organization.
- Prepare your resume to include 7-10 years of industry specific work experience that focuses on your accomplishments and achievements.
- Get a friend to perform a mock interview. Prepare clear, concise examples when responding to interview questions.
- Ask questions with a focus on corporate culture and values during the interview that show you've done your research.