UFCU Is Bringing Service To You Around Texas and the U.S.A.
UFCU is a member of the National Shared Branch Network, which enables UFCU members to transact UFCU business at stand-alone Credit Union Service Center locations and at branch outlets of other credit unions which are also members of this network.
Services available at all participating National and Texas Credit Union Branch Outlet locations:
- Withdrawals from Savings and Checking (maximum of $750; depending on each Outlet's withdrawal policy)*
- Deposits to Savings and Checking (Holds will apply)*
- Cash US Postal Money Orders and Government Checks (up to $750 cash)†
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make Loan Payments
- Obtain Account balance inquiries
- Purchase of Official Checks up to $25,000.00 on available funds (at most locations; fees will vary slightly)
- Purchase Money Orders
Important Note: ATMs at shared branch locations are not fee-free. To locate fee-free non-UFCU ATMs, please visit the ATM Alliance.
*Only check handling at Select branches.
†Services not included at Select branches.
UFCU and Shared Branching
The following UFCU locations offer Shared Branch services:
The following UFCU locations do not offer Shared Branch services: