Your Security is Our Priority
We use proven techniques to ensure that our online banking services are completely secure.
- Multi-factor authentication* with four security questions set up during the registration process.
- Advanced data encryption using SSL (look for the padlock icon and the prefix “https” in your browser's address bar).
- Alerts — Stay on top of spending and keep your account secure when you pay with your VISA® debit card and sign up for additional Account Alerts.
- No account spam.
We will never request your account number, password, or other personal information in an unsolicited email. If you receive a suspicious email claiming to be from UFCU, please contact us before responding or opening any links in the email.
*Visually impaired Members will need to contact us before utilizing MFA.
All Your Goals in One Go
Ever used Mint or Quicken? UFCU Money Manager allows you to manage your entire financial life in one trusted place.
- Combine data from multiple financial institutions into one dashboard
- Tag your expenses for future review
- Create spending budgets and savings goals
- See your daily cash flow and net worth
- Receive alerts when approaching limits or goals
Log in to your account to use UFCU Money Manager.
While we strive for 24/7 Online Banking access, we occasionally must perform system maintenance and upgrades. Our standard window for scheduled maintenance is Midnight–4 AM Sunday. During this time period, Online Banking may not be available.
Any other service disruptions will be announced as they are scheduled.