Saving Should Be Simple
At University Federal Credit Union, your savings goals are important to us. Whatever you’re saving for, we’ll make it easy with:
- 24/7 account access with online banking
- Optional automated notifications about your accounts
- Unlimited free transactions† with Savings and Money Market accounts
- Membership Rewards for Money Market accounts
Branch Out with Online Banking
View your account balance, reload your card and pay bills for free, 24/7.
New to Saving?
Don’t worry. We’ve got easy-to-follow tips and advice to take the guesswork out of saving and the worry out of your financial future, including:
- How to create a savings strategy
- Tips for automating monthly savings
- Ways to plan for unexpected expenses
- Savings timelines for all life stages
APY = Annual Percent Yield
* Dividends calculated by the daily balance method. Dividends are based on UFCU's earnings and cannot be guaranteed.
† Federal regulations establish the maximum number of times you can make remote withdrawal transactions on your savings or money market account. Each month, you may have a maximum of six withdrawal transactions made by check, draft, or similar order to a third party.