Borrow — Repay — Repeat
Empower your business to be prepared for whatever comes your way. The UFCU business revolving line of credit provides your business the cash it needs for temporary gaps in cash flow to cover expenses, inventory and other obligations. Let UFCU help your company achieve its financial goals with a flexible and affordable line of credit.
- Loans from $10,000 to $100,000
- 7-year term, featuring a:
- 2-year revolving line of credit, monthly interest-only payments
- Any remaining balance converts to a 5-year term loan, with fixed monthly principal and interest payments
- Interest Rates:
- 2-year revolving line of credit is variable rate
- 5-year term loan is a fixed rate
- No application fee
- No annual fees
- Convenient access to transfers through Online Banking
Transparency Matters, See if Your Business is Eligible
UFCU values transparency and we know your time is valuable. Loans are available for businesses that meet these requirements:
- Your business has been in operation for at least 2 years.
- You have been an owner of the business for at least 2 years.
- You own at least 25% of the business.
- Your business is permitted to do business in the State of Texas.
- Your business is located in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Galveston, Caldwell, or Bastrop County.
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on your credit
All rates are indexed to Wall Street Journal Prime Rate of the previous month. Your rate during the 2-year revolving period is set on the first day of each month. On the first day of the 25th month, when your 5-year term begins, your rate becomes fixed.
Your rate is fixed on the 25th month, when your 5-year term begins.
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help you and your business prosper. Start a conversation with one of our Business Banking Relationship Managers today.