Great Rates to Grow Your Savings
A UFCU Business Money Market account provides these advantages:
- Earn a higher rate than a regular savings account
- Flexibility to access your funds when you need them, without penalty or restrictions
- Peace of mind that your funds are safe with NCUA federal deposit insurance, up to $250,000 in deposits
- Tiered rates that pay you more as your balances grow
|Money Market Tier||Rate||APY Range||APY Range|
(with bonus dividend)
|$0 to $10,000||0.010%||0.01%||0.01%|
|$0 to $10,000 w/ Bonus Dividend1 ||0.060%||0.06%||0.06%|
|$10,000 to $49,999.99||0.150%||0.01-0.12%||0.06–0.13%|
|$50,000 to $99,999.99||0.499%||0.12-0.31%||0.13-0.32%|
|$100,000 to $499,999.99||0.995%||0.31-0.86%||0.32-0.86%|
|$500,000 to $999,999.99||3.445%||0.86-2.18%||0.86-2.18%|
|$1,000,000 and Greater ||4.169%||2.18-4.25%||2.18-4.25%|
Effective Date: September 26, 2023 (terms subject to change)
1Bonus Dividend applies only to the first $10,000 in Money Market account deposits for accounts with at least 10 qualifying transactions monthly in the same Member’s checking account.
Our tiered-rate calculation method offers higher rates as your balance increases. The stated interest rate is only paid on the portion of the balance within the specified tier.
Earn a Bonus Dividend
Members can sweeten their Business Money Market savings with an additional 0.05% APY (over the standard rate). The Bonus Dividend rate is earned on the first $10,000 in Business Money Market account deposits.
We’ll automatically apply your bonus dividend rate when you perform at least 10 qualifying checking account transactions* in a single month:
- Use your debit card to make a purchase
- Perform a UFCU Bill Pay transaction
- Deposit your payroll check with Direct Deposit
- Write a check
- Make a deposit
- Transfer money to or from your accounts
- Make a deposit or withdrawal at UFCU through any ATM
Visit your local branch to learn more.
* Checking account transactions that do not qualify for the Bonus Dividend rate are fees, posted dividends, or returned items.
Still Have Questions?
Read our Frequently Asked Questions about Money Markets.