You can sign up to receive account alerts via email from UFCU to get regular account summary information or to be advised of any of the following situations:
- Advance — You completed an advance against your loan or credit card.
- Balance Requested — A request was made for your loan or credit card balance.
- Balance Update — Your account balance changed.
- Cleared Check — A check cleared your account.
- Credit Card Purchase — A purchase was made with your credit card.
- Custom Alerts — Create custom messages that will be sent to you on a date and time that you specify.
- Debit Purchase — A purchase was made with your debit card.†
- e-Deposit — An electronic deposit was made to your account.
- Loan Payment Past Due — Get an additional reminder when your payment becomes past due.
- NSF — A nonsufficient funds check was issued against your account.
- Payment Applied — A payment was made to your loan or credit card balance.
- Payment Due — Get a reminder when your payment is due.
- Stop Pay Expired — A check stop payment expired.
- Withdrawal — A withdrawal was made from your account.
To access a list of your current Account Alert subscriptions, or subscribe to additional Account Alerts, log in to Online Banking and complete the following steps:
- Select My Accounts » Alerts.
- Read and accept the UFCU Account Alerts Service agreement.
- Select at least one alert type destination from the dropdown menu.
- Enter an appropriate value for each destination.
- Click Submit.
- From the Add Alert window, click Add Alert.
- Select an Alert Type and complete the required fields.
- Click My Alerts to see a list of all the alerts you have created successfully.
Get Even More Security with VISA®Debit Card Purchase Alerts
You are also eligible to sign up for Visa Purchase Alerts and receive an email message from them that alerts you to any purchases made with your Visa debit card that meet your criteria. This is a free service and it couldn’t be simpler: You provide your email address. You define the criteria that will trigger an alert. You stay informed. If you’ve enrolled in Visa Purchase Alerts, Visa will notify you under any of the following circumstances:
- A purchase is made on your account that exceeds an amount you specify.
- Your card is used outside of the US.
- A purchase is made online or by phone.
† Not all cards are eligible because some Visa issuers offer their own transaction alert services.