You can sign up to receive account alerts via email from UFCU to get regular account summary information or stay up-to-date on account, card, and loan information.
- Account Activity Summary — daily alert each morning that includes a summary of deposits, withdrawals, and ending balance for the previous day.
- Account Balance Change — instant alert each time the balance in your account is above or below the amount you set.
- Check Cleared — instant alert once the check you specified in the list is paid from your account.
- Check Stop Payment Expiration — notice sent 10 days prior to and on the day the stop payment for the check indicated expires. Note: You must first place a Stop Payment using the gear wheel option for the appropriate share prior to setting this alert.
- Custom Message — a single custom alert or reminder you can set for a particular date and time. This can be used to remind you to set up a bill pay or check your available balance after a check hold is scheduled to be released.
- Electronic Deposit — instant alert each time an electronic deposit (ACH) posts to the selected account.
- Withdrawal Notification — instant alert each time a withdrawal posts to the specific account that is greater than the amount indicated.
Credit and Debit Cards
- Debit Card Purchase — instant alert each time a transaction posts to the specific account or is above the amount you select.
- Credit Card Purchase — instant alert each time a transaction posts to the credit card selected.
- Credit Card Available Credit — instant alert each time the available credit is below the amount you select.
- Credit Card Balance — instant alert each time the balanced is above the amount you select.
- Credit Card Credit Limit Reached — instant alert each time the credit limit on your credit card has been reached or exceeded.
If you would like to receive alerts for credit cards about payment information or due dates, please reference the Loans section of alerts below.
- Loan Advance — instant alert each time a cash advance on your line of credit or credit card is greater than the amount you indicated.
- Loan Balance — instant alert each time the balance on your loan is above or below the amount you indicated.
- Loan Payment Applied — instant alert each time a payment is applied to your loan.
- Loan Payment Due — reminder of a payment due date, sent a specified number of days prior to the due date.
- Loan Payment Past Due — alert sent when the loan you selected is past due.
To access a list of your current Account Alert subscriptions, or subscribe to additional Account Alerts, log in to Online Banking and complete the following steps:
- Select My Accounts » Alerts.
- Read and accept the UFCU Account Alerts Service agreement.
- Select at least one alert type destination from the dropdown menu.
- Enter an appropriate value for each destination.
- Click Submit.
- From the Add Alert window, click Add Alert.
- Select an Alert Type and complete the required fields.
- Click My Alerts to see a list of all the alerts you have created successfully.