Important Note: Due to a temporary increase in loan volume, if you're applying for a business auto loan, you might experience a delayed response as we work to address the needs of every Member. Please know we will respond within two business days. Thank you for your patience.
We Do What Works for Your Business
UFCU is proud to offer auto loans for our business Members. Loans are available for businesses that meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Your business has been in operation for at least two years.
- You have at least two years of current ownership.
- You have at least 20% ownership of the business.
- Your business is registered with the State of Texas or has been a sole proprietorship for two or more years.
- Your business’ trade area is inside either Travis, Williamson, Hays, Galveston, Caldwell, or Bastrop County.
- Your auto loan request ranges from $10,000–$75,000.
- You would like to purchase your car, truck, or van from a Texas dealership.
Rates That Yield to Your Budget
||Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on your credit
|1 to 48
|49 to 66
Term restrictions may apply.
Why Get a Business Auto Loan?
When you get a business auto loan, you can take advantage of the tax-deductible purchase and financing fees. Any opportunity to cut costs and lower overhead is a great opportunity for your small business.
Business Loans vs Personal Loans
While personal auto loans are based on your personal credit history alone, business auto loans are granted based on more than that. In addition to reviewing your business credit history, our loan representatives will consider the time you’ve spent on your business as well as your business revenue to reach a decision.
COVID-19 Financial Help for Your Business
For information related to how UFCU can help your business read more.