April 6, 2023
UFCU Elects Volunteer Members to Board of Directors at 87th Annual Membership Meeting
Austin, TEXAS, April 6, 2023 — On April 3, 2023, UFCU, Austin’s largest locally owned financial institution, conducted its 87th annual membership meeting to report on the cooperative’s condition and elect four volunteer Members to open seats on the UFCU Board of Directors. As a result, the following Members were elected to serve as UFCU Directors for three-year terms:
- Leslie L Blanke, PhD
- D Michael Harris, PhD, CPA.CITP
- Jason Kelley, MBA
- David W Niesel, PhD
Please watch the recorded April 3, 2023, annual meeting, which includes the following:
- Report of the Board of Directors Chair – C Cale McDowell, JD
- Report of the Board of Directors Treasurer – Leslie L Blanke, PhD
- Report of the Supervisory Committee Chair – Brady M Cole, RADM USN SC (Ret)
- Report of the CEO and President – Michael E Crowl, CPA
- Board of Directors Election Results
Additionally, review the UFCU 2022 Annual Report (PDF), and as always, thank you for your membership and business!
As a Member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, UFCU is passionate about helping people and their Members improve their lives to create a financially healthy community. With more than 361,000 Members in Central Texas and Galveston County and total assets under management of $4.5 billion, UFCU offers a variety of products, services, and education programs to empower Members in achieving financial health.