Great Rates to Grow Your Savings
|Money Market w/ Bonus Dividend‡
Effective Date: January 1, 2021
‡ Bonus Dividend applies only to the first $100,000 in Money Market share deposits for accounts with at least 10 qualifying transactions monthly in the same Member’s checking account.
Earn a Bonus Dividend
Members can sweeten their Money Market savings with an additional .20% APY (over the standard rate). The Bonus Dividend rate is earned on the first $100,000 in Money Market Share deposits.
We’ll automatically apply your bonus dividend rate when you perform at least 10 qualifying checking account transactions* in a single month:
- Use your debit card to make a purchase
- Perform a UFCU Bill Pay transaction
- Direct deposit your payroll check
- Write a check
- Make a deposit
- Transfer money to or from your accounts
- Pay your bills
- Make a deposit or withdrawal at an ATM
Visit your local branch to learn more
Mobilize Your Money Market
Access UFCU wherever you are and make quick, easy deposits with mobile banking.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Dividends are based on UFCU's earnings at the end of a dividend period and cannot be guaranteed.
* Checking account transactions that do not qualify for the UFCU Money Market Bonus Dividend rate are fees, posted dividends, or returned items.
† Federal regulations establish the maximum number of times you can make remote withdrawal transactions on your savings or money market account. Each month, you may have a maximum of six withdrawal transactions made by check, draft, or similar order to a third party. In-person transactions are unlimited.