How Does It Work?

University Federal Credit Union can facilitate a CESA on behalf of your child, to help pay for that child’s elementary, secondary or higher education. Contribute up to $2,000 per tax year until your child turns 18, and all earnings will be tax exempt, as long as they are used for that child’s education expenses before he or she turns 30.

Visit your local financial center to learn more

How much will your education cost?

This College Funding Calculator can provide some guidance.