UFCU Online Banking offers the convenience of 24-hour banking from your home or office, allowing you to:
- View and download account information and transactions.
- Pay your bills for free.
- Transfer money between your accounts, to other members, and to other financial institutions.
- View your statements, tax forms and check images.
If you're not enrolled in Online Banking, you can enroll online.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
New Online Banking users will be required to set up MFA during enrollment or first log in. MFA helps ensure that only you can access your UFCU accounts through Online Banking. Set up requires you to select and answer four security questions. The entire process will take only a few minutes, with step-by-step instructions presented as you go.
Visually impaired members will need to contact us before utilizing MFA.
Logging Into UFCU Online Banking
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, follow these steps to log in:
- Visit ufcu.org to log into Online Banking. Check the website address in your browser to confirm that you are visiting the real UFCU website and not a fake or "spoofed" site (see example ). This is especially important if you have followed a link from another website or from an email.
Enter your Account Number and Online Banking Password into the login form, and click Log In.
- You will be asked to answer one of your security questions on your first log in after MFA set up. You will not be asked to answer a security question again unless one of the following changes: your IP address, browser, time zone or operating system.
If you have any question or concerns regarding this information, please contact us for assistance.