Organization Referral Program
Reward Your Faculty/Student Organization by Referring Your Members
Faculty/Student organizations often explore fundraising opportunities and UFCU is here to help. UFCU now has a member referral program that benefits registered faculty/student organizations at The University of Texas (UT) and UTMB. Faculty/Student organizations who have their organization account at UFCU and refer their organization members to UFCU can earn $25 for each new UFCU checking account opened by their referred member Ė through our referral program.
The process is easy. Have your members present a completed member referral card when opening their new checking account*, and $25 will be deposited into the referring organization's UFCU account.
UFCU, a long-standing source of financial services for the University community, offers the following FREE services to our members:
- Free Checking - no monthly service fee or minimum balance requirements
- Instant Issue VISA® Debit/Check Card
- Online Banking with Bill Pay and eStatements
- Access to over 300 ATMs in Austin - 40 within walking distance to UT!
Additional services are available for student organizations:
- VISA® Debit/Check Card and checks imprinted with organization's name
- New Organization Account financial counseling and planning sessions
* Membership eligibility required. Checking account subject to ChexSystems verification. $25 credit will be credited to the referring organizationís account once the referred memberís checking account is open. $25 credit is subject to 1099-INT reporting based on IRS regulations.