“Win an HP 42" High-Definition Plasma TV” Sweepstakes – Official Rules
- No Purchase Necessary to Enter and Win. Only members of University Federal Credit Union (UFCU) age 18 and older who are in good standing and persons within UFCU's field of membership who have a valid social security number, State issued drivers license, and live in the State of Texas are eligible to participate in the “Win an HP 42" High-Definition Plasma TV” Sweepstakes from July 16, 2007 through August 31, 2007.
Eligible persons may enter the Sweepstakes between July 16, 2007 through August 31, 2007, through any of the following:
Persons who request an auto insurance quote will be automatically entered into the drawing to win an HP 42" High-Definition Plasma TV.
Persons who purchase an auto insurance policy will be automatically entered three times into the drawing to win an HP 42” High-Definition Plasma TV.
Submit an original hand written 3" x 5" card without charge or obligation with your name, address, phone, age, and member account number (all information must be included to be considered a valid entry) to “Win a 42" Plasma TV”, Attn: Marketing, PO Box 9350, Austin, Texas 78766-9350. Entries are limited to one card per person per week. UFCU assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or postage-due mail entries.
- Need not be present to win. All decisions are final and are at UFCU's sole discretion. Winner will be notified by phone or email. Prize must be picked up at UFCU's office at 3305 Steck Avenue, Austin, TX 78757 and a valid Social Security number and photo identification must be provided. In the event we are unable to contact the winner, UFCU will choose an alternate winner five (5) business days after the applicable Drawing Date. The prize (retail value not to exceed $1,300.00) will be awarded by random drawing of all eligible entries. The drawing will be held by Friday, September 7, 2007 by 4 PM.
- By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to hold UFCU and its directors, officers, and employees harmless against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of any injury or damage that may be caused or claimed to be caused out of the acceptance or use of the prize.
- All state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- By accepting a prize, the winner consents to disclosure of his/her name and agree to grant UFCU the right to use his/her name for promotional purposes.
- Directors, volunteers and employees of UFCU are not eligible to win prize.
- By submitting an entry you accept and agree to be bound by these Sweepstakes rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification.
- The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.