In Our Community
UFCU was founded on a vision to make our higher-education community stronger through shared values and high-impact relationships. Today, our educational roots have grown branches, and we’re passionate about improving the lives of members throughout our communities.
How do we do it? By providing a wealth of opportunities to live, learn, and prosper. Our financial center team members are committed to supporting local causes that are important to our members, our communities, and our mission.
If you have questions about our donation policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Organizations interested in sponsorship may complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or deliver it in person to a UFCU location near you.
Learn more about UFCU
UFCU is a proud sponsor of the following organizations:
- Austin Area Urban League
- Children's Miracle Network
- Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas
- Financial Literacy Coalition of Central Texas
- Galveston Historical Foundation
- Girl Scouts of Central Texas
- Goodwill Industries of Central Texas
- Habitat for Humanity
- JCAA (Jewish Community Association of Austin) Spotlight on the Arts
- Trinity Episcopal School
- UFCU Disch-Falk Field
- UT Childcare Center
- UT Neighborhood Longhorns Scholarship Program
- YMCA - Partner of Youth
- YWCA Woman of the Year Gala
Our Community Matters
University Federal Credit Union abides by the principle that credit unions
should work for the sustainable development of our communities. That’s
why our DO GOOD program enables and supports our employees in their
volunteerism and philanthropy.
2016 DO GOOD Impact
- 60% Employee Participation
- 3,707 Volunteer Hours
- $46,218 Employee Giving and UFCU Match
Seton Medical Center / Ronald McDonald House
- 34 Baby Blankets Crocheted
- 750 Thank You Notes to Donors
- 15 Family Meals Cooked for Ronald McDonald House
- 77 Tiles Decorated for the New Teaching Hospital
- 200 Personal Care Packages for Seton League House
Meals on Wheels of Central Texas
- 6 Regular Delivery Routes
- 150 Dog Treat Packages for Pals Program
- 50 Dog and Cat Toys for Pals Program
- 400 HOPE Grocery Bags Decorated
Boys & Girls Club
- 170 Thank You Notes to Donors for Fundraising Gala
- 1,890 School Supply Items Donated
- 5 Mentors for Youth of the Year Candidates
- 120 Spring Treat Packs for High School Students
“This demonstrates where the heart of UFCU is — with our Members and our community,” said Heather McKissick, Vice President of Human Resources and Organizational Development. “In only its first year, our DO GOOD program has rallied our employees’ efforts around our community partners and made a real impact on the people they serve.”
Thanks to our employees who made an impact in our community by DOing GOOD in 2016.